Conveniently located in the center of the University of Georgia campus, Passport Services provides a vital public service by executing U.S. Passport applications for both the university and local communities. The following services are available at this Acceptance Facility:
- First-time applications for adults and youth
- Renewal applications for passports issued before age 16
- Renewal applications for passports issued over 15 years ago
- Replacement applications for lost passports
- Passport photos
- Study Abroad photos
- Visa photos – available for most countries
COVID 19 Alert: To prevent the spread of COVID-19, passport operations at the U.S. State Department have been reduced. Expect significant delays for both routine and expedited passport processing. For updated information on U.S. Passport Operations or information on obtaining a passport in cases involving life-or-death emergencies, please visit the U.S. Department of State site at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html.
Hours of Operation
9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Passport Services is closed on weekends and on University-observed holidays.