309 Tate Student Center – 3rd Floor, between Tate Theatre & Starbucks
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, Monday-Friday
For our operating calendar, click here.
NOTICE: The office is currently open for picking up completed online orders only. Due to limited staffing and heavy call volume, please email us for routine inquiries. You will receive an autoreply with detailed instructions regarding all our available services. If your inquiry is not addressed by the auto-reply, we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- 1st UGA OneCard – $30
- Replacement Smart Card – $35
- All ID and name tag orders must be submitted and paid for online.
- Please allow two hours after submitting your order before arriving at the office to pick up your order. (Orders placed after 4:00pm, please wait until 10:00am the next business day.)
Acceptable Photo Identification
For FIRST-TIME ID Requests, one of the following is REQUIRED:
- State-issued Driver’s License or ID
- Military ID
- For REPLACEMENT ID Requests, IF we have your ID Photo on File:
You may be asked to provide photo ID for verification purposes.
**If we do NOT have an ID photo on file, you must present a valid, photo ID from the “First-time ID Requests” list above.
- Students must be enrolled for the current semester.
- All patrons must be included in the Identity Management System.
- Domestic Partners are eligible to receive a UGA OneCard with access to certain UGA services. For more information, call Human Resources at (706) 542-2222 or click here.
- For FAQs about the new Smart Card, visit this website.
What is my UGA ID Number?
Your UGA OneCard will have your 16-digit identification card number encrypted on the embedded chip.
Your 9 digit “UGAID” (which replaces your Social Security number) will be printed on the back of the card, followed by the last digit, your “Issue Level”. This represents the number of replacement card that you have been issued. Your first card is always a zero.
In the event that you must replace a lost or stolen UGA OneCard, your “Issue Level” will increase by one. Your 9-digit UGAID will not change.
Biometric Iris Image
After your UGA OneCard is printed, an ID Technician will photograph your eyes to create a biometric iris image to be used for accessing the Dining halls and the Ramsey Physical Fitness Center.
In the event that your iris image gives you difficulty, please return to the UGA OneCard Office with your ID card so that we can re-enroll your eye image.