309 Tate Student Center – 3rd Floor, between Tate Theatre & Starbucks
Hours – COVID19 Phase 1 and 2
Office is closed for walk-in service. Please contact us by email for assistance.
- 1st UGA OneCard – $30
- Replacement Smart Card – $35
- During Phase 1 and 2, all ID orders must be submitted and paid for online.
For FAQs about the new Smart Card, visit this website
Acceptable Photo Identification
For FIRST-TIME ID Requests, one of the following is REQUIRED:
- State-issued Driver’s License or ID
- Military ID
- For REPLACEMENT ID Requests, IF we have your ID Photo on File:
You may be asked to provide photo ID for verification purposes.
**If we do NOT have an ID photo on file, you must present a valid, photo ID from the “First-time ID Requests” list above.
- Students must be enrolled for the current or upcoming Fall semester.
- All patrons must be included in the Identity Management System.
- Students must apply for Dependent ID cards in person, with proof of marriage.
- Domestic Partners are eligible to receive a UGACard with access to certain UGA services.
- For more information, call Human Resources at (706) 542-2222 or click here.
The UGA OneCard Office will be closed for in-person services until further notice. Card Office staff will be available by email and SendFiles to assist with processing applications and answering general inquiries.
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
– Dee Matthews
UGA OneCard Manager
What is my UGA ID Number?
Your UGA OneCard will have your 16-digit identification card number encrypted on the embedded chip.
Your 9 digit “UGAID” (which replaces your Social Security number) will be printed on the back of the card, followed by the last digit, your “Issue Level”. This represents the number of replacement card that you have been issued. Your first card is always a zero.
In the event that you must replace a lost or stolen UGACard, your “Issue Level” will increase by one. Your 9-digit UGAID will not change.
Biometric Iris Image
After your UGA OneCard is printed, an ID Technician will photograph your eyes to create a biometric iris image to be used for accessing the Dining halls and the Ramsey Physical Fitness Center.
In the event that your iris image gives you difficulty, please return to the UGA OneCard Office with your ID card so that we can re-enroll your eye image.