To provide access to UGA events through excellence and top quality service to our customers.
The Cashier's Office is located in the Tate Student Center (Google Map)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Methods of Payment:
Cash, Personal Check, Bulldog Bucks or Major Credit Card
Charge by phone: (706) 542-8579 *
|Please check back for events
Last updated: June 3, 2019
Ticket Sales Policy - Updated August 2011
Student Ticket Policy (for students on Athens campus)
- UGA Student must pay the current semester’s activity fee in order to validate their UGACard and be eligible for student discounted tickets.
- UGA Student must present a valid 16-digit UGACard in order to purchase a student priced ticket.
- UGA Student must present a valid 16-digit UGACard at the admission door or gate when using a student a student priced ticket.
- UGA Student may purchase ONE discounted admission ticket with their valid UGACard.
- Non-students will not be admitted using a UGA student ticket without paying an additional fee equal to the cost of a general admission ticket.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on ticket sales.
- UGA Students must present their UGA card to purchase discount tickets and must present their UGA card at the door when using their ticket. Only currently enrolled students may purchase student discount tickets.
* Credit cards are only accepted with the advance purchase at the cashier's window. Credit cards are not accepted at the door except at the Tate Theater and Grand Hall.