HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST ONECARD
By default, your Student OneCard is printed with your “non-legal” first name and your last name, as they appear in your Athena account. Please login to Athena, go to Personal Information, and confirm or edit your “Preferred First Name”. Please allow 24 hours for the ID system to update before ordering your OneCard.
HOW TO pick up your onecard
Athens Campus – Go to the OneCard Office
Online Only – Send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Campuses – Send email with your name and campus. Your card will be mailed to your corresponding campus.
HOW TO REPLACE YOUR ONECARD
Visit our Athens-Campus Office
No appointment necessary. Visit the OneCard office – we’ll use the same photo. Pay when you pick-up.
Our office is located at 309 Tate Student Center – 3rd Floor, between Tate Theatre & Starbucks
- Access to buildings across campus such as libraries, labs, residence halls and other secured facilities
- Participation in Campus Recreation Programs
- At the circulation & Reserves desk at UGA Libraries
- Purchase and Use of Student Activity Event Tickets
- University Testing Services
- UGA Career Center
- Purchase of Parking Permits
- Use of Recreational Facilities ( Legion Pool & Lake Herrick)
- Treatment at the University Health Center
Ramsey Center for Student Physical Activities
ALL students (undergraduate and graduate) must be registered and have their fees assessed for the current semester prior to having their UGA OneCard made.
The UGA OneCard is non-transferable, and any student who uses the ID card of another person or who allows his or her card to be used by someone else is subject to disciplinary action. Upon request, the UGA OneCard must be shown to University officials. Giving false or incomplete information on the ID request form by a student and/or witness is a violation of University policy and subject to disciplinary action.