Helping Bulldog Nation Stay Connected
Graduates of the University of Georgia are eligible to purchase the UGA Alumni identification card. With the Alumni OneCard, graduates may be eligible for an alumni gym membership at the Ramsey Student Center, borrowing privileges at UGA Libraries, and discounted rates at the UGA Golf Course. Other campus privileges may be available, subject to the service provider’s policies and procedures.
Eligibility for Alumni services on campus requires verification of your Alumni status by the UGA OneCard Office. To be eligible, your degree status must be certified by the Registrar (usually within 4-6 weeks after your graduation date), you must have no holds on your Student Account for unpaid fees, and be subject to an active suspension or ban from campus property. OneCard Office management will verify this information prior to updating your status and issuing your Alumni UGA OneCard.
How to order your Alumni OneCard
ID card orders must be submitted online. Order your card here. You can select the “First Card” option.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name (include previous name if it’s changed since graduation)
- Your Order Number (from your order confirmation email)
- Photo of your government-issued ID
- A new headshot photo of yourself (cellphone selfie is fine) using the following requirements:
- Head and shoulders only (don’t crop off your head or neck)
- Plain white wall or background
- Well-lit, no shadows, full-color photo
- No filters (i.e. Instagram/Snapchat/etc)
Please allow one business day before coming to pick up your Alumni ID. (Optional mailing fee is available when your place your order.)
- The Alumni ID is only valid for degree-holding graduates of the University. Dependents (spouses/partners/children) are not eligible for ID cards.
Purchase of the Alumni ID Card is required for updating your identity record for access to UGA services for campus security purposes.