- 75 feet by 160 feet
- Depth of 2.5 feet to 9 feet
- Lap lanes
- Showers and dressing facilities
- Picnic pavilion
- Concession stand
- Water volleyball
- Recliner deck furniture
- Umbrella tables
- Sun Deck
- Obey lifeguard instructions
- Clean and appropriate swimming attire is required.
- Children under the ages of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The following are prohibited:
glass contains, chewing gum, tobacco products (smoking, etc.), alcoholic beverages, pets, running, rough play and excessive noise, spitting or spouting water, amplified sound. Diving (Enter The Water Feet First), plastic inflatable flotation devices (rafts, floats, water wings, rings, etc. made from plastic). Life jackets, “noodles,” and other foam materials are safer alternatives.
Children under the age of 16 should avoid entering lap lane area unless they are swimming laps.