309 Tate Student Center - next to the Tate Theatre
8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Click Here for Complete Calendar (includes holiday closings)
* Proximity cards are an additional $5.00 and require department approval.
Getting the Card
- Students must be enrolled for the current semester in order to receive the UGACard.
- Employees and dependents must be included in the appropriate database prior to receiving the UGACard.
- Employees must submit a FACULTY/STAFF DEPENDENT REQUEST form to the UGACard Office at least five working days prior to having the dependent UGACard made.
- Domestic Partners are eligible to receive a UGACard with access to certain UGA services. For more information on the Domestic Partnership Program, call Human Resources at (706) 542-2222 or click here.
- Complete the UGACard Request form available at the UGACard Office and present the form, along with acceptable identification, and your payment to the cashier (Cash, Personal Check or Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.)
Acceptable Photo Identification
One of the following is required:
- State Driver's License with photo
- Employee ID card with photo
- Other school or college ID with photo
- Passport with photo
- Credit Card with photo
- Military ID with photo
When no photo ID is provided you must comply with the following requirements:
1. Provide two (2) documents in your name from the following list.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Marriage License
- Housing Lease
- Check Book
- Bank Statement
- Voter Registration
- Credit Card
- Insurance Policy
- Utility Bill
2. Provide a witness who has a photo ID of themselves and who personally knows you