The University of Georgia’s Office of the Dean of Students seeks to enhance and augment the educational experience for all student and to help build a sense of campus community through a wide variety of programs and services for individual and for student groups.
Donations to the Friends of Campus Life through the University of Georgia Foundation support our programs and services. Members of the Friends of Campus Life are eligible to purchase passes each summer season for swimming in Legion Pool.
Friends of Campus Life membership cards are available from the Dean of Students Business Office, open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the Friends of Campus Life membership?
- The Friends of Camps Life membership allows our UGA alumni and Athens community members to purchase a Legion Pool summer pass or daily entry and parking pass
Who needs a Friends of Campus Life Membership to visit Legion Pool?
- University of Georgia Alumni
- Athens Community members
Does my Friends of Campus Life Membership apply to my family and guest?
- Of course, only one Friends of Campus Life membership is required per family
- Guest will need to be accompanied by the member, regular entry fees apply
Where do I go to make my donation?
- Visit the Tate Business Services Office – Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fill out and print your donation form and bring it with you
Where do I park to make my donation?
- Guest may use the Tate Student Center Parking deck. Parking fees do apply.
- Any available off street parking on Baxter Street